David H. Daniels, MAI
President and Founder of Daniels Real Estate Services
David graduated Stanford University in 1991 with a BA in Economics, then received his MBA with a specialization in Real Estate and Finance from the University of Denver in 1999. David has over 26 years of real estate experience, beginning his professional career in 1992 with the commercial real estate firm Bowes and Company. He was awarded his MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute in 1998.
GOVERNMENT REGISTRATIONS :
• Certified General Appraiser – Colorado – CG40002786
• Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1991
• University of Denver, Master of Business Administration with a Specialization in Real Estate and Finance, 1999
• Numerous real estate appraisal, finance, and development related continuing education courses and seminars
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS /ACTIVITIES :
• Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI Designation – 1999)
• Colorado Chapter of the Appraisal Institute Newsletter Editor, 2001 – 2002
• Appraisal Institute Young Advisory Council Member, 1997
• Comprehensive Exam National Subcommittee Member, 2001
February 2009 – Present
• Daniels Real Estate Services, Centennial, Colorado. Specializing in the appraisal and analysis of commercial, industrial, land, golf course, special purpose, and other investment real estate.
October 2001 – January 2009
• Daniels-Emmerling Real Estate Services, LLP, Denver, Colorado. Specializing in the appraisal and analysis of golf course, land, commercial, industrial, and other investment real estate.
May 1999 – October 2001
• Senior Analyst in the firm of THK Associates, Inc. Aurora, Colorado; Specializing in the appraisal and analysis of golf course, land, commercial, industrial, and other investment real estate.
May 1992 – May 1999
• Analyst in the firm of Bowes and Company, Denver, Colorado. Specializing in appraisal, counseling, and research regarding land; commercial, special purpose , recreational, environmentally impacted, and other investment real estate.